2014年10月22日水曜日

Post-lunch Emasculation

James and I had just enjoyed lunch at home together. I am now in my own thoughts as I methodically wash some dishes. The silence is suddenly broken.

James: "I have a question for you. If you had an opportunity to, would you ever cut off my penis?"
Me: "...Wha...I..." (Did he just say 'cut off his penis'? What? I'm confused!! Where did this come fro...)
(10 seconds later)
James: "Let me finish. (OH, there was more to that question. Can't wait to hear it). Like, would you ever cut it off out of anger? Or would you do it for other reasons?"
Me: "Cut off your penis figuratively or literally?"
James: "I'm pretty sure you can't cut off a penis figuratively. In the history, I've never head of someone say, 'I'm going to figuratively cut off your penis'. No."

Uncontrollable laughter ensues.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿