2015年1月22日木曜日

Us, vol.2

Sometimes I feel like my life with James is a miracle.

We're two human beings, who come from biologically and culturally different families, who grew up in different geographical locations, who have a bagillion different experiences previous to us, etc. etc.  Then, these two human beings move across the ocean together, LIVE together, see each other for many hours of the day.  Everyday.  And we haven't killed each other yet.  (I debated putting the word in "yet", but it came out. So it's staying.)

Yesterday I had this huge meltdown.  The details are not so important for this, but we both had some part in the reason this happened.  I had one of those crying-so-hard-i-can't-br-br-ee-eeath-th cries.  I felt like shit.

*here's why it's a miracle*

We worked through it!  We're not perfect, and we're both super analytical/self-critical human beings that are constantly trying to improve.  But today we're smiling and laughing.  And coexisting.  Like right now, as I write this sitting on the bed, James is about 4 feet away watching a YouTube video about Katt Williams, his legs crossed, right hand on the mouse, left hand resting on his legs, his hand holding his chin kind of like that Thinking Man statue.

I'm so glad he is here.

1 件のコメント: